The primary goal of our Preventive maintenance is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of failure of equipment.
What is Preventive Maintenance?
Preventive Maintenance Programme (PMP) is a simple method to ensure that you get reliable and efficient performance from you plant and equipment within your organization. It is important to ensure that machinery does not break down when you need it most and this simple maintenance program will help you to achieve that.
Does Preventive Maintenance Make Sense for Your Business?
World class maintenance dictates that 90% of maintenance should be planned, with an 80% planned to 20% unplanned ratio considered still beneficial compared to the typical average of 55% or less. But in some instances, it makes more sense to leverage reactive maintenance.
To determine which maintenance strategy to apply, consider these questions:
- Is the asset critical to business operations?
- Does it contribute to the safety of your product/customers/staff/etc.?
- Is business disrupted significantly if the asset unexpectedly goes down?
- Is it costly to have the asset repaired or replaced?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it is important to begin developing a Preventive Maintenance schedule on that asset, as it will benefit you in the long run.
Benefits from Preventive Maintenance:
Extending the life of assets, and increasing equipment uptime
Reducing manual data entry
Decreasing paperwork with mobile maintenance capability
Increasing productivity and efficiency
Tips To Begin Developing a Preventive Maintenance (PM) Schedule
Establish Equipment List and Determine Best PM Candidates
Refer To Manufacturer Recommendations
Start With Your Heavy Hitters
Fill In Short Term Plans
With Million Tech‘s Preventive Maintenance Solution, organizations have experienced benefits such as:
- Extended asset life and increased equipment uptime
- Decreased manual data entry
- Less paperwork with mobile and barcoding capability
- Consistent maintenance tasks and procedures
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Improved audit compliance with extensive documentation
Want to learn more about how Million Tech’s Preventive Maintenance benefits your organization’s move toward a more reliable maintenance strategy? Feel free to contact us or call us on +852 2784 2888 and we will assist you.